Bare Knitwear’s Stanley Pullover offers a modern take on a timeless winter style. Hand loomed with a blend of natural alpaca and Pima cotton yarn, chosen for it's exceptional warmth, softness and lofty texture. It's adaptable neckline can be worn folded down or scrunched under your chin for added warmth in colder conditions. The relaxed silhouette is tailored with raglan sleeves and traditional rib cuffs. Elevated with visible fashioning on the armhole and a rolled hem.
- Ethically made in Lima, Peru.
- 56% un-dyed alpaca, 44% Pima cotton.
- Raglan sleeve.
-Turtle neck collar.
- Classic ribbing on the collar and cuffs.
- Visible fashioning on armhole.
- Roll hem.
- Relaxed Fit.
- We recommend taking your usual size.
- XS/S: 2-4
- S/M: 6-8
- M/L: 10-12
- L/XL: 14-16
Flat Measurements (Chest / Hem / Length):
- XS/S: 21 / 20 / 24.75
- S/M: 22 / 21 / 25.5
- M/L: 23 / 22 / 26.25
- L/XL: 24.5 / 23.5 / 27
*Allow for a variance of +/- 0.25-0.75".
- *Chest measured from pit to pit.
- *Length measured from HSP.
- Hand wash in cool water using a neutral soap.
- Re-shape and lay flat to dry.
- Do not stretch or twist garment during washing.