- Wearing a dress patterned with eggs and with arms and legs of flowers similar to the meadow lands that it loves, this little white haired doll has a secret identity. When flipped inside out, she transforms into an eastern bluebird.
- All of the patterned fabric has been hand drawn and screen printed onto organic cotton and hemp.
- The doll's hair is made of wood felt.
- Heirloom gift with keepsake wooden box.
- Handmade in Toronto, Canada
Bluebird Flip Doll - Large
This little 19" doll was first came to be during the warming days of spring.