Bare Knitwear’s Felted Alpaca Slippers are the perfect cozy companion to welcome you home. Hand crafted from a sturdy blend of alpaca and wool, the temperature regulating slippers keep your feet comfortable throughout all seasons. A wide footbed allows you to easily kick 'em on and off and accommodates socks. Thanks to the antimicrobial properties of wool and alpaca, you can wear your slippers daily without worrying about odour build up. Proudly hand made in collaboration with a female led manufacturing company in the region of San Borja, Lima, Peru.
- Handmade throughout remote regions of Peru.
- 60% wool, 40% alpaca upper.
-Non-slip rubber sole.
- Leather branded pull tab.
- Felt is made from recycled alpaca and wool scraps.
- Padded insole that moulds to your foot with wear.
-Anti-fungal, antiperspirant and anti-septic.
- Available in women's US sizes 6-10.
- Wide, easy fit.
- Designed to be worn with or without socks.
- Half sizes recommended to size down.