- Smells like incense and tarot cards.
- Palo Santo (bursera graveolens): Cleanses energy. Used in spiritual practices.
- Clary Sage (salvia sclarea): Encourages clarity.
- Cedarwood (juniperus ashei): Grounds the soul.
- Note: This Palo Santo oil is sourced sustainably from the bursera graveolensspecies, which is not listed as endangered.
- Add 20-25 drops to a diffuser for a light, peaceful aroma.
- 100% pure, non-toxic, and cruelty-free.
- Free from synthetic fragrance, sulfates, parabens, formaldehydes, phthalates, and mineral oil.
- 15 ml / .5 fl oz
Ceremony Diffuser Blend
C$30.00 Sold Out
Ceremony is earthy and smoky. Blended with Palo Santo, Clary Sage, and Cedarwood, it’s inspired by ancient cleansing rituals practised around the world. Ceremony is best diffused at the end of a long day when you need to reset.