- Hand crafted on traditional manual looms by our artisans in Peru. This piece provides 6 hours of work.
- Made with 100% pure alpaca. Fibres will continue to soften with wash and wear.
- Dimensions (Length 145cm X Width 125cm)
- Hand wash cool lay flat to dry.
- Hand-woven in Peru by Bare Knitwear
Refuge Throw -Solid Ice Grey SALE
Inspired by Refuge Cove in Desolation Sound, BC this personal sized throw blanket is built for life in the Pacific North. The light weight blend of subtle melange fibres will add texture and warmth to any room in the house.
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN CANADA OVER $75