- Double layers of fine merino wool and baby alpaca make the Andes Beanie ultra cozy while keeping it light and wearable. Designed to be worn cuffed up or baggie.
Fibre Content & Care:
- Made with a light weight, warm blend of 55% baby alpaca, 21% Merino Wool and 24% Polyamide.
- The merino wool used in this garment is sourced from Peru and is approved by the Responsible Wool Standard Certification and is free of Mulesing.
- Hand wash your beanie in cool water using a mild detergent and lay flat to dry.
- The Andes beanie is pre-washed in Peru. Pre-washing particular fibre blends softens the hand and feel of the finished garment.
- The Andes beanie is a suitable option for those with sensitive skin.
- One size.
- The cuff is not stitched in therefore the size can easily be adjusted by increasing or decreasing amount of cuff roll.
Please Note: Garments are measured laying flat. Due to the handmade nature of knitwear please allow for a tolerance of +/- 1-2 cm in measurements.
Height: 30 cm (measured un-cuffed)
Width: 25 cm (measured at the edge of the hat)